Careers at Midland Care
We are working to change health care for the better, and looking for experienced, dynamic professionals who want a job that makes a difference.
We function as a team, where each professional contributes a voice to the care of our patients and the improvement of our organization. Team members are supported in their jobs via training and promotion to achieve a lifetime of professional growth and development.
If you are motivated, self-directed, passionate and driven to create positive change in your community, explore our job opportunities today.
- Health insurance for employee and dependents, company meets partial deductible
- Dental, vision and prescription drug plans
- Flexible Savings Accounts (FSA)
- Free Health/Rx Discount Card
- 403(b) ERISA Retirement Plan, match provided
- Aflac Supplemental Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Medical Leave
- Bereavement Leave (up to 10 paid days)
- Holiday pay (six holidays per year)
- Free group life and AD&D insurance of $20,000
- Optional voluntary life at group rates
- Optional long term care insurance
- Company discounts for regional restaurants and attractions
- Paid monthly volunteer time at non-profit organizations
- Employee recognition
- On-site education center to provide professional development and CEU credits
- Free Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for employees and dependents
- Comprehensive onboarding
Midland Care is an equal opportunity employer.
"There are so many things I love about this work. Being there at end of life is so important for my patients and their families. For my patients, I help manage symptoms so that they can have peace. I also provide support for the family and help educate them about the dying process so they know what to expect. I like providing home care because it gives me the opportunity to get to know my patients and develop long term relationships with them and their families. It’s not like working at a hospital, where you see someone at one shift and may not see them again. You truly get to form relationships."
Jodi Holzmeister, R.N. BSN CHPN, Topeka Hospice Team Leader